Exclusive Hajj Packages from Bangladesh
The Hajj Pilgrimage – a Sacred Journey to the holy city of ‘Makkah’ is deeply connected with our emotions. Also many of us have been thinking of our Hajj Travels to be a perfect one. And this brings us to the question of finding the best Hajj packages from Bangladesh. Let’s explore Shepherds’ premium yet affordable Hajj Packages.
Hajj Packages from Bangladesh Shepherds Offering Right Now!
Economy Hajj Package - 2024 (Permanent)
Standard Hajj Package - 2024 (Fitra)
Delux Hajj Package - 2024 (Fitrah)
Classic Hajj Package - 2024 (Fitrah)
Things to Consider While Choosing Hajj Package from Bangladesh
Choosing the right Hajj package from Bangladesh is crucial to ensure a smooth and spiritually fulfilling experience. Because a perfect hajj package provides expert guidance, essential logistical support, and a well-structured itinerary. Let’s talk about some essential factors to consider when choosing the best Hajj package from Bangladesh from the best hajj agency in Dhaka, and see how we can help you book your hajj package:
1. Hajj Package Cost: When considering your regular Hajj package from Bangladesh, understanding the regular Hajj package cost is crucial. Air ticket with Saudia can cost differently than other airlines. Economy Package can seem like short hajj compared to the more pricy ones. Standard package can also seem like short Hajj when compared to delux or Royal Hajj Package. Various packages provide different levels of accommodations in Makkah and affordable stays in Madinah. The packages also include services like booking air tickets, processing visas, and determining the cost of return air tickets. They also cover local transportation and have a reliable service team in Makkah. The VIP tent in Mina Arafat is part of the deal, along with regular Hajj services and an experienced service team in Makkah.
The choice is yours as each package details caters to different budgets and comfort levels. There’s Economy Class Package, Budget Package as well as specific Days VIP Hajj Package and Required Days VIP 5 star options. Consider your budget and choose a package that aligns with your financial capabilities. You can choose options like sharing room or bed sharing to manage minimum cost.
The package processing price typically covers many types of Hajj service and travel service, but it’s essential to be aware of any hidden Hajj package cost that comes with extra features like VIP 5 Star hotel rooms where you can stay at your hotel accommodation with peace and get a Vip Moallem for guidance.
For more clear unerstanding read – cost of hajj from Bangladesh
2.Hajj Group Size: Consider the size of the group you’ll be traveling with at Holy Makkah. Smaller Hajj group or performed Umrah Group at Holy Makkah Madinah can offer a more intimate and focused spiritual experience, while larger Hajj group may provide more diverse social interactions. Interested people might join the same Hajj group as well. Choose the Hajj group size that aligns with your preferences and expectations.
The Authorized Hajj agency can provide better insights about how Hajj group at Makkah Madinah during our hajj can matter. Hajj group or performed Umrah Group size can affect how you perform hajj. Being in a larger performed Umrah group or Hajj group requires more communicative and social interactions and VIP 5 Star hotel rooms might not always be the right choice.
3. Package Duration: Hajj packages from Dhaka come in various durations. So consider the amount of time you have available for the pilgrimage. You should go for a specific days standard package duration that covers the essential rituals and has specific days standard accommodation or choose a more extended and hassle free spiritual journey with additional days for extra devotion.
The minimum cost of these Hajj packages from Dhaka may vary depending on the Hajj service included and the type of accommodation in Makkah provided by the travel agency in Dhaka. VIP 5 Star hotel accommodation might seem expensive during extended travel.
4. Hajj Transport Service: Reliable Hajj transport service or travel service in Saudi Arabia is essential for a smooth and worry-free holy Hajj Pilgrimage. You have to consider if your package includes transportation to and from religious sites. The distance between holy places can be quite extensive which can be tough for group ziarah in Makkah Madinah.
Make sure the package you choose offers Hajj transport service in Saudi Arabia to make the spiritual journey more convenient and hassle free for going to holy sites including Makkah Madinah, Mina Arafat. Some Hajj packages from Dhaka also offer return air ticket with Saudia as well as the air ticket with Saudia for initial travel, ensuring a seamless transition from Hajj Umrah Bangladesh to Saudi Arabia and back.
5. Support Services: The holy Hajj pilgrimage is a complex tour with numerous rituals to perform. Hajj economy packages from Bangladesh typically include a dedicated professionals service team in Makkah Madinah with years of experience who can provide guidance and support throughout the journey. These experts from the travel agency can help you navigate the Ministry of religious affairs regulations and ensure a smooth experience for booking visa and with approved hajj.
There are expert hajj guide who help pilgrims in Bangladesh to visit the holy places of Makkah Madinah and Group Ziarah in Makkah Madinah, Holy Place like Masjid an Nabawi and perform rituals like Ihram, Tawaf al Qudum, Tawaf al Ifadah, Farewell Tawaf and Sa’i, staying in VIP tent in Mina Arafat, Mujdalifa area, Stoning the Devil, Sacrifice, Tahallul including all the primary hajj rituals.
6. Package Inclusions: When you embark on your Hajj tours or Hajj Travels tours, you will have the option to stay in a variety of accommodations, including VIP tent in Mina Arafat, and hotel in Madinah. When you stay at your hotel in Makkah, many times Bangladeshi food might seem more desirable to you. This is also a matter of consideration whether your chosen economy package offers most times Bangladeshi food or not. Also you may want to choose buffet Breakfast lunch dinner while you’re in Hajj. Buffet Breakfast lunch dinner might cost more but this is definitely a good choice if you have specific type of Good service in mind. Hotel accommodation quality also matters in this regard. You may stay in either a 4 Star or VIP 5 Star hotel depending on your desired package.The package processing price typically covers various services, but it’s essential to be aware of any hidden cost set by the travel agent.
Depending on your preferences, Breakfast lunch dinner type can vary a lot. Additionally, having Buffet Breakfast lunch dinner can boost your likings. Professional and best private hajj agency management and travel service team like Shepherds – with years of experience is available to guide you through this sacred pilgrimage, ensuring a smooth and spiritually fulfilling experience with approved hajj in regards of religious affairs as well as help you to book your package with everything started from Hajj transport Service to your Breakfast lunch dinner.
7.Mina Tent Experience: Mina Tent offers unparalleled comfort for pilgrims. The Mina Tent is not just a place to rest; it’s a spiritual enclave where pilgrims engage in profound rituals and prayers. The Hajj Umrah agency ensures that your time in the Mina Tent is characterized by convenience and spiritual fulfillment. Pilgrims can rest assured that their stay in the Mina Tent is not only spiritually enriching but also secure. The Mina Tent creates a unique community of pilgrims, fostering a sense of unity and shared spirituality. The nights spent in the Mina Tent are etched in the memories of pilgrims.
As an Authorized Hajj Agency, we also offer different Umrah Packages for the pilgrims in Bangladesh. Explore our January Umrah Packages customized for a comfortable Hajj and Umrah Journey. Our 13 Nights and 14 Days Umrah Package has several departure dates including flights from Dhaka to Madinah and Jeddah. Our packages also include the Umrah Visa with insurance and proper transportation for visiting the important places in Makkah and Madinah. You will get support in Makkah and Madinah from our experienced service team. You will also get Umrah Training in Dhaka and guidance from qualified Alems for properly performing Umrah in Makkah.
Food and Personal costs are not included in the package. The Economy Package provide affordable accommodations like Rehab Al Bustan in Makkah and Bilal Masjid Area in Madinah. Cost/person depends on room sharing: Quad/Quint sharing starts at ৳1,29,000, Triple sharing starts at ৳1,35,000 and Double sharing starts at ৳1,45,000.
For a Standard Package: accommodations are available like Mather Al Jiwar in Makkah and Karam Golden in Madinah. Prices start from ৳1,39,000 to ৳1,65,000 depending on room sharing. The Deluxe Package has accommodations for Tara Al Khalil in Makkah and Sama Diamond in Madinah with costs starting from ৳1,55,000 to ৳1,95,000. The Classic Package has accommodation for hotels like Makkah Tower Hotel in Makkah and Sama Diamond in Madinah with costs starting from ৳1,90,000 to ৳2,50,000.
To Book your Umrah, make sure your passport is valid till July 31st, 2024, provide a recent passport size photo and pay a advanced booking fee of ৳50,000/person. The package details and prices may change depending on the currency fluctuations and changes in government regulations.